Run a 5K(Done 1 February 2009, Super 5K, Novi, MI, 40:40.56) Run a 10K(Done 11 April 2009, Tax Trot Long Form (10K), Flushing, MI, 1:05:05)
- Max the USAF Fit-to-Fight Assessment for the Run, Push-ups (repeat), and Crunches.
- Achieve my target Body Composition of around 20% Body Fat.
- Maintain stable weight once above target achieved.
- Continue with Base Building plan while losing weight.
- Do regular strength exercises to improve push-ups and crunches
- Do additional strength exerices/cross training to balance muscle groups
- Pay attention to my diet
- Once weight goal is met, target a race and follow a specific plan to maximize performance in that race.
[Edited 2009-04-11 to note 10K completion]